Tutor for OS X iMovie '11
By Noteboom Productions, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the previous version of iMovie (version 9) on a Mac and not for the version released in October of 2013 (version 10). If you are looking for a tutorial on the latest iMovie (version 10), search for Tutor for iMovie in the App Store.
***** "Exactly what I needed. iMovie demystified"
***** "Extremely well done. A terrific guide to using iMovie 11."
***** "GREAT!! GREAT!! A MUST buy!!!"
With this video tutorial get the most out of iMovie for the Mac! This iPad app includes 37 how-to videos on iMovie '11 which is included with the latest version of iLife (iLife '11). The videos cover everything from the interface to importing your movies to using precision editing to assigning keywords to sharing with Facebook. Everything you need to create you next greatest hit with iMovie '11!
All videos are stored on your iPad. No data usage after download!
Find out how to:
- import your movies from your camera and desktop.
- works with events and projects
- apply the Ken Burns effect to photos and to your movie clips.
- split and merge events.
- assign keywords to your clips.
- favor and reject clips.
- hide your movies that you don't want to show but you also don't want to delete.
- edit your movies with enhance, contrast, brightness and more.
- stabilize your clips.
- use audio ducking.
- create titles.
- add a map to your project.
- add picture in picture or side by side effects.
- add a voiceover to your project.
- share your project using the media browser.
- save space.
- analyze your clips for people.
- create trailers.
- do more with iMovie '11!
- Sample Movie built with iMovie '11
- Sample Movie Up Close
- Adding Music and Sound Effects
- Adding Photos
- Creating Titles
- Working with Transitions
- Working with Maps
- Importing your Movies
- Swapping Events and Projects
- Adding Clips to your Project
- Advanced Tools
- Clip Trimmer
- Precision Editing
- Using the Ken Burns Effect
- Favoring and Rejecting Clips
- Stabilizing your Clips
- Using Keywords
- Audio Options
- Audio Ducking
- Video Effects
- Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation
- Special Effects
- Picture in Picture and Side by Side
- Analyzing People and Storyboarding
- Beat Markers and Snap to Beats
- Sharing and using the Media Browser
- Saving Space with Spacesaver
- Consolidate your Media
- Make a Movie in less than 5 minutes!
We have been doing online video tutorials for over 5 years. Check out what people are saying about our video tutorials:
- "Few people can make useful tutorials. This person is one of the rare trainers who will keep your attention. The author breaks down iPhoto 11 into sensible chapters (videos) and presents them in plain English at a speed which is comfortable to manage. He knows his material!"
Get the most out of iMovie '11 with this Video Tutorial!
What's New in Version 1.22
- Changed name to Tutor for OS X iMovie '11 to reflect the version of iMovie the tutorial covers.
- HK$ 78.00
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 19 November 2013
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 768 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Noteboom Productions, Ltd.
- © 2013 Noteboom Productions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.