By Pledge Geek Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Challenge yourself to three different levels of state capital quizzes. After you successfully match all 50 states with their capitals, try guessing the name of each capital from a list of different cities. Then, go for the ultimate challenge and guess the correct map for all 50 United States.
Make things harder by activating the optional 10 second timer on any of the 3 quizzes. Get a perfect score on any test and watch the celebration. Teachers can have students email scores after each quiz is complete.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Colorado and Wyoming are now distinguished by a star indicating the location of their capital city
- when emailing the results of a quiz, the subject line now distinguishes which quiz result is being emailed
- when a user misses a question because time is up, that capital city and/or state is now recorded in the missed questions list
- the map quiz can now be timed
- the graphics have been updated for retina and iPhone 5
- an updated chalkboard has replaced the tab bar
- several UI enhancements including the perfect score celebration
- adjusted rotation to work in Portrait or Portrait Upside down on iPad only
- HK$ 8.00
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 May 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Lawrence Lovelace
- © 2011 Lawrence Lovelace
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.