Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The virtual office is about mobility, access, and connectivity. Now, EllisDon Uprising Mobile offers unprecedented connectivity to corporate innovation communities around the world.
Developed by Brightidea Labs, EllisDon Uprising Mobile is modeled after Brightidea's flagship product, WebStorm, and is available for public or private use on enterprise-wide or individual campaigns.
Users of Apple's iPhone and iPad can quickly traverse between multiple WebStorms through the familiar iPhone interface and simple navigation menu with built-in access to all accounts, campaigns, ideas, and comments. With EllisDon Uprising Mobile, users can view, post, comment, vote, and share ideas as well as use Brightidea's corporate micro-blogging feature called Tworker, that allows users to post and follow activity within their innovation community.
What's New in Version 4.2.6
· Brightidea’s Mobile SSO (Single Sign On) drives user adoption and productivity with hassle-free, secure user access through your company’s authentication system, by using SAML 2.0 protocol, the most robust single-sign on standard in the industry
To Get Started:
1. Open Brightidea Mobile App
2. Tap Company Login button on Login screen
3. Enter Your Company’s domain name. Tap Next button
4. Select Your Company’s Identity Profile. Tap Next button
5. Enter Your Corporate SSO Credentials – Click Login button – You are in!
· iPad 4 support
· Miscellaneous bug fixes, enhancements, UI and performance improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 07 December 2013
- Version: 4.2.6
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Brightidea Inc.
- © 2010 Brightidea Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.