Vintage Minesweeper - Free
By Olive Tree Enterprises, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The objective of the game in Vintage Minesweeper - Free is to uncover all squares in the game board without revealing a mine. The player must logically deduce which squares contain a mine. A number on a square indicates how many mines there are in adjacent squares.
- Guaranteed to never hit a mine on the first move
- Press and hold to flag a square. If question marks are enabled, press and hold again to put a question mark on a square
- Tap numbered square next to flagged squares to uncover neighboring squares
- Stores best times for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels
- Tap game board after game over or tap smiley face to restart game
- Beginner: 9 x 9 with 10 mines
- Intermediate: 16 x 16 with 40 mines
- Advanced: 16 x 30 with 99 mines
The pay version also includes a Custom game option for game board sizes from 8x8 to 25 x 40 and mine ranges from 8 to (rows-2) x (columns - 2), making it next to impossible to complete the game.
What's New in Version 2.0
Post results to your Facebook page and invite or challenge your friends to play. The application stores game statistics, such as winning average by level, which you can reset at any time. Game now supports portrait and landscape modes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 14 December 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Olive Tree Enterprises, LLC
- © 2011 Olive Tree Enterprises, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.