Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VizChef is more than your typical recipe app. Every dish, every ingredient, every piece of equipment, and every step is rendered in beautiful full-color photographs. No longer will you have to wonder what the author meant when they said “braise the short ribs”. With over 60 recipes to start, you’ll be able to create beautiful, tasty meals regardless of your experience in the kitchen. The app is designed for both the beginner and intermediate cooks with different levels of details for each.
Over 60 dishes
Over 900 high quality images with pinch to zoom so you can check out all of the detail
Over 200 ingredients with information about what to look for in the store
Over 100 pieces of equipment with suggestions on features worth having
No network connection required for the core recipes
Two adjustable timers can be running at once
Swipe to move between steps
Two modes: Standard (with full details) and Intermediate (fewer details)
View quantities as decimals or fractions
Recipes are included from great restaurants like Common Grill, Jolly Pumpkin, Mainstreet Ventures, and Paesanos as well as other great chefs. Some of the amazing recipes include: Honey Barbecue Salmon, Gruyere Cheese Sticks, Croque Monsieur, Pumpkin Bisque, and Stout & Chocolate Braised Short Ribs.
What's New in Version 1.1
- You asked and we delivered, the #1 most requested enhancement…e-mail a step's or the entire dish's ingredient list!
- Tweet the dish you're making with Twitter integration
- Enhanced dish selection list
- Enhanced dish information display
- View ingredients and equipment in a grid or a list when making a dish
- Adjust the size of the equipment display when making a dish (so you can see more ingredients at once)
- More space for ingredients and equipment when making a dish
- Timers can now be adjusted while they are paused
- Can now pan the main dish image
- Double tapping the dish image consistently takes you to the right dish
- You can now actually select decimal or fraction in settings, oops
- Attempting to cancel timer 2 doesn't cancel timer 1 instead
- Back buttons now always appear in the upper left corner
- Auto-Lock selection now works more consistently
- Missing images were added
- Button labels were added
- Interface was tweaked
- Misc bug fixes
NOTE: This update includes no new recipes
- HK$ 38.00
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 18 December 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 251 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Thomas Crawford
- © 2011 VizNetwork
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.