Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vocabulous lets you translate words and phrases directly while reading and save flashcards to practice later.
* Read ebooks and rss feeds and surf websites in your desired language
* Get instant translation of unfamiliar words and phrases while reading, and save to your flashcard library
* Practice your flashcards in our flashcard flipping interface. You can sort and organize words based on difficulty, and the app will keep track of how well you know the words.
* Sync your words with Vocabulous web to back up your words and access your data across all devices.
Syncing data require logging in, either by registering a vocabulous account in the app or using facebook credentials.
The free version contains fully featured flashcard functionality, one ebook (choose from 8 languages), and a slightly limited web browser. Purchase the premium upgrade (in app) to get access to:
* A growing number of free and paid books
* Ability to add your own epub books
* Feeds & blogs in different languages
* Ability to add your own rss or atom feeds
* Unlimited web browsing, in the app, with translation functionality
* Advanced statistics for flashcards
Translation supports more than 50 languages. Students of English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian will have a little more material to choose from, but the functionality supports a lot more languages. Drop me a line if you think I should put some more effort into your target language!
What's New in Version 3.4
- Category: Education
- Updated: 03 October 2013
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Martin Berg
- © 2012 Vocabulous
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.