Babbleze French-English Audio Flashcards
Por Jennifer Venhorst
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Babbleze is the best way to learn French on your iPhone or iPod touch. If you've ever wanted to visit Paris, or just speak French with neighbors or business associates, this app contains a French course that can help you on the way. It includes all of the French words and phrases you need, with no hidden fees or subscriptions.
With Babbleze, you learn to speak French by following a course of flashcards containing 800 French words and French phrases broken into themes, including Travel, Family, and Conversation. The Babbleze French course includes translations read out by native French speakers, in high quality audio files stored on your iPhone.
The French flash cards contain an English word or phrase, with its French translation on the flip side. Each French flashcard includes both text and audio, so you can learn spelling by flicking through the flashcards, or you can put your iPhone in your pocket and concentrate solely on French pronunciation. There's no simpler way to improve your French vocabulary.
• Study over 800 French words and phrases, recorded by native French speakers
• Browse 12 separate study themes
• Interchange French and English
• Shuffle French flash cards
• Automatically play back French flashcards
• Manually flick through French cards
• Mark flashcards right or wrong
• Restrict study to wrong cards
• Set the number of audio repeats
• Set the playback speed
The twelve study themes include:
• Eating and drinking
• Family, anatomy and clothes
• At home
• The time and the weather
• To be / to have
• Basic words
• Descriptive words / Adjectives
Babbleze is a series of audio-enriched flashcard apps you can use to study your foreign language of choice. Separate Apps are available for all combinations of the following languages: English, French, Spanish and Dutch.
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 2.99
- Categoría: Educación
- Publicado: 04/07/2012
- Versión: 1.0.1
- Tamaño: 18.1 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Francés, Inglés, Neerlandés
- Vendedor: Jennifer Venhorst
- © 2012 J Venhorst
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.