Por ACT Productions
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
A specialized utility for random password generation.
This application can generate an unlimitted number of passwords according to the user's specifications. You can define the total number of passwords and the number of characters per password. You can also choose which characters to include, exclude, and what character to use as separator.
If you intend to generate a ridiculously big number of passwords, or if your computer is just running low on memory, you have the option to split generated passwords into multiple files. Each file has the number of passwords you define – PassGen will create as many files as needed.
The application was specifically designed for generating passwords, but it can be used for the creation of any kind of random text or number.
- Quick generation of any number of passwords
- Easy customization of password type
- Ability to split into multiple files for low memory footprint
Any comments and suggestions, don't hesitate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Novedades de la versión 1.1
- New icon!
- Minor interface and performance changes
- Added the ability to manually exclude certain characters
- PassGen now runs sandboxed
Capturas de pantalla
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 03/07/2013
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 1.2 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Alexandre Truppel
- © 2013 ACT Productions
Compatibilidad: Mac OS X 10.8 o posterior, 64-bit processor