Por University Federal Credit Union
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Welcome to UFCU Mobile Banking. You are one step closer to having access to UFCU whenever, wherever you are. It’s a fast, secure and free* way to get 24/7 access to your UFCU accounts from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
UFCU Mobile Banking benefits:
– Improved account history item descriptions
– Accessibility to more account balances including Credit Card balances and Mortgage balances
– Ability to sign in and out of accounts using mobile username and password
– Multiple account access
– Mobile Deposits
– ATM/Branch Locator
Ready to enroll in UFCU Mobile Banking?
Download the app, and tap 'Register'.
Please note that for your security you will need to create a separate username for mobile banking even if you use online banking.
Here are some registration tips to help you get you started:
• When entering the captcha be sure to enter all lower case letters. There are no spaces and the word in the captcha is a real word. If the captcha is unreadable please refresh it.
• When entering your zip code during registration please make sure it’s the zip code reflected in online banking.
• For your security we have chosen not to use the account number as the user name for mobile banking. You will need to register and create a new username for mobile banking even if you are enrolled in online banking.
By the way, security is our priority.
UFCU has developed a mobile banking solution with your security in mind. You can rest assured that your accounts are safe with the following security measures:
• All information transmitted is encrypted with state-of-the-art encryption methods.
• Only transfers between existing accounts can be made.
• Only bill payments to existing billers can be made.
*UFCU does not charge a fee for the use of UFCU Mobile Banking. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
Novedades de la versión 3.0.1
Fixed some of the issues members reported with Mobile Deposits. Please contact us if you continue to experience Mobile Deposit issues.