By Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Music, movies, online videos on your Mac can be heard louder and better!
Boom volume booster is the first-of-its-kind app for Mac! Boost the volume of your music and video files on your Mac and sync to your iDevices so they sound better on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
You must have experienced any or all of the following:
- The volume could have been a little louder while watching a video/movie on your iPad
- The volume on your laptop is not loud enough
- It's fun to have a system-wide equalizer
- The volume is low while listening to music on your iPhone/iPod touch
Boom provides the ability to boost the volume of your music and video files residing in the iTunes library of your Mac and on the disk. It lets you enjoy the new boosted experience on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad through a seamless transfer by creating a separate playlist.
Explore more about Mac volume enhancement to enjoy:
- Media-playing applications such as iTunes and QuickTime
- Online music and video playing sites
- Streaming movies, radios and TV shows
- Voice applications and podcasts
- Equalizer for the system
App Support: We cannot respond to your comments on the App Store. If you face issues with Boom, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read User stories to find out how Boom has been useful to each one of them! http://bit.ly/boomstory
NOTE: Please 'uninstall' the trial copy of Boom within the app, when you have downloaded Boom from the Mac App Store.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- Easy access to Mac Volume enhancement.
- Audio clipping (cutting out) issue is now fixed.
- Kernel task consumption issue has been fixed. Now it functions the same as default OS X with or without Boom.
- No sound after sleep issue is now resolved.
- VLC and other media compatibility issue fixed.
We are currently working on:
- Volume key sound delay. Our developers are working to have a quick fix for this.
- Audio drop when using FaceTime. Mavericks users are advised to turn off Boom when FaceTime is active. This behavior is the default OS behavior where audio from other applications get muted or dropped when FaceTime chat is ON.
If you still face any issues please send us a mail at email@example.com
Your constant support via ratings and reviews will keep our developers motivated as always.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 12 December 2013
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- © 2013, Global Delight
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later