BPM Counter Standard
By NATSUME ATARI Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BPM Counter Lite measures the tempo of a music selection. While listening to your favorite tune, shake your iPhone / iPod Touch along the beat to get the BPM. Pressing "RESET" will restart the counter.
Features of the Lite version:
- Besides tapping, the iPhone / iPod Touch can also be shaken to measure the tempo. This includes support for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Integrated A.I. for a more accurate reading (limit of max. 999.9 BPM)
- The first 4 taps let users get used to the tempo, before the counting actually starts.
- The BPM counting will reset after 2 seconds if left inactive.
- Added LED light and tapping sound for a more sensorial measurement.
About the display:
The value is now displayed with one digit after the decimal point. Besides, the interval between two taps is shown in milliseconds.
What's New in Version 1.2
-Numbers have been easier to see
-Link to Natsume co., ltd. updated.
- USD 3.74
- Category: Music
- Updated: 18 December 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: NATSUME ATARI Inc.
- © 2009 Natsume
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).