By Cobalt Techno
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your projects by keeping track of bugs and features - unlimited user defined fields, very customisable.
Bug Manager is a standalone bug/feature/issue tracking and management system built specifically for the iPhone and an ideal tool for iPhone and iPad developers, project managers or anybody who needs to keep track of project related tasks.
Users may customise the bug, feature and projects forms by creating and assigning unlimited user defined fields and lists as well as filtering and grouping bugs and features.
- Create unlimited bugs, features and projects.
- Add unlimited user defined fields of all the most common data types
- Easy List creation and editing
- Assign custom lists to any field
- Customised field ordering for all input forms
- Hide / Show any fields
- Filter and group bugs and features
- Adjustable viewing sizes for bugs and features
- Password enabled
- Set your own default values for project status and priority
- Easy to learn and simple to operate
We aim to offer frequent updates and would welcome any feedback relating to additions you would like to see in this app.
What's New in Version 1.1
- iOS 4.2 Updates
Customers Also Bought
- USD 2.49
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 November 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Cobalt Technologies Limited
- © 2010 Cobalt Techno Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.