By Patrice Bensoussan
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ Audio conversion made easy!
EasyWMA allows you to convert wma, wmv/flv audio, real media, asf, flac and ogg vorbis, shn files to aiff, mp3, m4a or wav so that you can play your favorite songs in iTunes or any other player on your Mac. EasyWMA can be helpful if you need to play wma files on your iPod/iPhone, or if you need to convert files created by your Olympus voice recorder.
EasyWMA has a very simple user interface, full drag and drop support, and can even do batch processing to convert your whole library of wma songs in one click.
- Input formats: asf, flv, flac, ogg vorbis, real media, shn, wav, wma, wmv
- Output formats: aiff, m4a, mp3, wav
- Extract audio from asf, flv and wmv files
- Manual or automatic bit rate selection from source (32-320kbps)
- Batch processing
- Drag & drop of files and folders
- ID3 tags support
- iTunes integration
Please notice that EasyWMA will not convert DRM protected WMA files purchased online.
What's New in Version 3.3.5
- Improved error reporting
- Display error message when attempting to convert DRM protected files
- Fixed typo in French resources
- USD 16.24
- Category: Music
- Updated: 26 September 2012
- Version: 3.3.5
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Turkish
- Developer: Patrice Bensoussan
- © 2004-2012 Patrice Bensoussan
Compatibility: OS X 10.4 or later