Please read the EULA carefully before installing the app.
Euromarine d.o.o., are the official dealer in Croatia for Jeanneau who are the manufacturer of some the most luxurious yacht, motorboats and catamarans globally. Now, we are bringing you the perfect way to plan your cruise, search for boats and create your bespoke itinerary with our iPhone application. We have been contributing to Croatian nautical tourism for 25 years, whether in terms of sailing or boat sales, and are able to deliver the very best and most attractive boat chartering holidays for you, your friends and family.
Our unique app will give you all the necessary information you need in order to plan a truly unforgettable trip in the Adriatic Sea, as well as that extra bit of help and guidance you require during your cruise to maximise every moment and extract the very best from your time in Adriatic Sea.
So, what’s on the app?
• Charter bases: You can find all the necessary information regarding our charter bases in Pula, Split and Dubrovnik covering everything from location to facilities and key contacts to how best to approach the marina when sailing. Whether you are on land or sea, our app enables you to keep all of the key information close to you no matter what you need to know.
• Itineraries: We currently offer four 7-days cruises: Pula, Split 7, Dubrovnik and Montenegro. You can track your path using our interactive maps and discover some of the majestic places that await you along your route.
• Weather: The most beautiful sailing experiences are when the sun is shining and the Adriatic breeze is enlivening as you cruise across Dalmatia and Istria. Our unique nautical weather forecast follows the rising and falling wind patterns very closely and provides you with up to date weather forecast of the current Adriatic conditions, as well as, what weather fronts are coming into the area.. Watch out for the “bora” (Northern wind) and “jugo” (Southern wind) and have a peaceful sea with a “maestral” breeze. With our unique nautical weather forecast you can ensure that your time sailing is as enjoyable as possible without the concern of bad winds and weather.
• Photos: Would you like to see the exact boat you are about to rent? Of course, and for that reason, we have prepared an easy to use gallery that contains photos of every boat in our fleet. Pick the one that suits you and your party best and begin planning your journey. But how do you choose the route that is best for you? Well, we have also prepared a gallery of the most stunning places in the Adriatic. We constantly update our gallery, so expect more and more stunning images and detail that will help you settle on the places that you most want to visit.
• Troubleshooting: Where there is a problem, there has got to be a solution that is easily accessible and understandable. That is why we have given you the answers to some of the most common questions you may have during your time on our fleet. If, for some reason, you cannot find the answer you are looking for in our troubleshooting section, please contact us directly using the details on our charter base section. We will always do our best to resolve every issue for you in a timely and efficient fashion.
• Contact us: Communication with you is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions while arranging your holiday, or even during one, please do not hesitate to contact us. All the numbers of our bases are available to you in along with our opening hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our app is your onboard Euromarine contact, so you can rest assured that we are with you every step of the way!
• New and better user interface
• Introducing Points of Interest: now you can find all the stunning places on our map. Just tap the POI and get all the details you need – phone number, address, as well as the route for incredibly easy navigation
• Stay notified about new points of interest, offers or interesting information in your vicinity. You can now get notified if there is an excellent menu in a restaurant near you or a discount offer to enter any of the stunning sights on the Adriatic coast
• Weather forecast has been redesigned too – for a more usable experience and improved appearance. This will continue to get better and better
• Every single piece of code has been rewritten in Swift 3
- SMART CODE d.o.o.
- 91.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Smart Code Apps (Novi kod d.o.o.)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.