By Gianluca Natalini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Filters" is an application for the calculation of electronic filters for the construction of speaker systems. The program automatically calculates the values of electronic components (inductors, capacitors) of electronic filters as a function of the speaker impedance and the cutoff frequency desired. The software can calculate and design their circuits (filters) for high, medium, low, sub woofer, etc. ... for different filter orders (first and second order). Once calculated the filtering circuit diagram you can see the relative frequency and phase (Bode plots).
Build the speakers of your dreams with "Filters"!
- Automatic calculation of the electronic components of the filters for high, medium, low, sub woofers etc ...
- Display of frequency and phase diagrams (Bode plots) for the values of the electronic components of the circuit calculated
- Display electronic circuit schema (filter)
- Formulas and circuits for all the filters implemented in "Filters" can be displayed
- Category: Productivity
- Released: 25 April 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Gianluca Natalini
- © 2009 Gianluca Natalini - NGCYBIT Robotics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.