By Michael Briscoe
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Celebrate with Fireworks!
All year long, any holiday or occasion, Fireworx Stand brings a festive mood to your Mac! These pyro-tastic delights burn cool, so they won't burn you, or your screen!
Fireworx Stand is realtime particle animations of fireworks, with realistic sparks, fire, smoke, and authentic sound effects!
Light fireworks on the fly, or create synchronized fireworks shows, complete with music!
- Aerial and ground based pieces including fountains, cones, pinwheel, and rockets!
- 29 unique fireworks effects!
- Fireworks have physics properties!
- Click to light, or auto ignite modes!
- Create your own shows on the fly, or with Layout Mode!
- Save and load your show for later playback!
- Load your own background photo!
- Load background music!
NOTE: Excessive lighting of fireworks can attract UFO activity.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Four new fireworks effects! Heart Throb, Butterflyz, Big Log, and Old Glory.
- Updated artwork.
- Redesigned toolbar for clarity.
- Recoded from ground up using Swift.
- Bug fixes. Compatible with OS X El Capitan 10.11+
- USD 2.49
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 21 June 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Briscoe
- © 2011-2016 Skyrocket Software, Michael Briscoe
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor