By FotoIN Mobile Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FotoIN automates business photo documentation with an Easy, Actionable and Open mobile solution and patent pending technology that provides visual verification of completed field work through embedded field data within photos and forms.
Mobile solution connects the field to the office in real time and automates current manual photo documentation filing and organization process, saving each mobile user 40% of time in capture and filing (Construction, 3rd party installation, repair and maintenance providers, property management, insurance and retail ops, etc.).
FotoIN Mobile enables companies to:
• Simplify and speed up photo and information capture in the field, including syncing across all devices
• Automatically upload, organize and file the photos into the right folder to company’s business systems or cloud file storage (Box, Egnyte, Share File, SharePoint, WebDAV, and more coming)
• Drastically improve quality and safety control, management and maintenance with appropriate photo documentation of field and site conditions
• Reduce costs, save time and increase the bottom line
• Minimize the need for escalation and repeat field visits
With FotoIN a user can:
• Snap, Tag and Annotate photos
• Automatically capture GPS, project, date and time data and auto name the photo
• Create field reports
• Sync the photo files or PDF reports to your storage account
• Search for files by keywords in the app gallery or on the FotoIN Web Management Portal
To use FotoIN Mobile with your storage provider account download the FotoIN app and install it on your mobile device, log in with your account information and all your photos and reports will automatically sync and file into the right folder in your existing folder tree of your cloud or in-house storage account.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
- bug fixes
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 18 September 2016
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: FotoIN Mobile Corporation
- © FotoIN Mobile Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.