By iwascoding GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GarageTunes is a lightweight and fast music player for single users and groups.
It finds all music files (.mp3 and .m4a/AAC) currently on your hard disks (internal and external). Songs appear automatically in GarageTunes as you add them to your hard drive and disappear when removed.
GarageTunes is ideal for listening to music at work or at home with your friends: It lets you listen to music files on any Mac running GarageTunes in your local network.
You can output your music files on any Mac on your network running GarageTunes, or on any second generation AppleTV.
What's New in Version 1.1
- reduced memory usage
- can stream songs to AppleTV (second generation) and other Macs
- supports Growl notification system
- added playback control commands to Dock menu
- play sound files dragged onto GarageTunes icon
- easier configuration of sharing restrictions