By Interactive Medical Productions, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Advance for PT App Review "Range of Motion App Highlighted by Treatment Applicability and Usefulness"
Average 4 of 5 Stars - July 2012
Turn your iPhone® or iPod Touch into a Digital Inclinometer
Measure your Range of Motion (ROM) quickly and easily with your iPhone® or iPod Touch™.
GetMyROM is the first app for Health and Fitness Professional that accurately measures joint Range of Motion (ROM) to the tenth of a degree.
For PTs, OTs, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Chiropractors, ATCs, Personal Trainers and other health and fitness professionals.
* Simple and intuitive user interface
* Record Start/Stop and Total Joint Range of Motion
* Select Side of Body (Left/Right)
* Select Joint (Shoulder/Hip/Knee etc)
* Select Motion (Flexion/Extension/Abduction etc)
* More accurate and easy to read than a standard bubble inclinometer
* It includes the ability to save joint ROM by date and time
Designed by a PT to help improve the reliability and validity of ROM measurements
Follow us on Twitter
For more information visit us at:
Copyright © 2011 Interactive Medical Productions, LLC
What's New in Version 1.0.3
-Added ability to 'Share' Range of Motion Data
-Share data via email
-Share data via SMS message
-Export data in CSV - Excel format
-Added multiple Delete to Log Screen
- USD 3.74
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 26 June 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Interactive Medical Productions, LLC
- © Interactive Medical Productions, LLC 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.