By Interactive Medical Productions, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Measure Range of Motion (ROM) simply and Easily with 3 taps.
Forget your Goniometer and GetMyROM.
Celebrating over 5 years in the App Store
Inter-rater reliability ICC of 0.92 to 0.94 vs Standard Goniometer at 0.91 for shoulder ER.
Findings demonstrated a strong positive correlation between the GetMyROM app and the digital inclinometer for measuring passive ROM of the elbow (r=.98, p<.01) and wrist (r=.97, p<.01)
Turn your iPhone® or iPod Touch into a Digital Inclinometer
Measure your Range of Motion (ROM) quickly and easily with your iPhone® or iPod Touch™.
For PTs, OTs, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Chiropractors, ATCs, Personal Trainers and other health and fitness professionals.
* Simple and intuitive user interface
* Add Notes to your ROM measurements
* Record Start/Stop and Total Joint Range of Motion
* Select Side of Body (Left/Right)
* Select Joint (Shoulder/Hip/Knee etc)
* Select Motion (Flexion/Extension/Abduction etc)
* More accurate and easy to read than a standard bubble inclinometer
* It includes the ability to save joint ROM by date and time
Designed by a PT to help improve the reliability and validity of ROM measurements
What's New in Version 1.1
Fresh New User Interface
Expanded Notes Section
Ability to use Camera for Range of Motion measurements
New Range of Motion Log Section
- USD 3.74
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 25 April 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Interactive Medical Productions, LLC
- © Interactive Medical Productions, LLC 2010-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.