Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
This is a big one! Now you can...
- See landmarks on the map and in directions for easier route finding.
- Narrow down your search results more easily with updated filters.
- Access departure boards by clicking on any station on the map.
- Crop, rotate and beautify your photos before posting.
Ratings and Reviews
I used to love gmaps, it WAS my favorite navigation, until it started going bananas. I thought problems would stop, if i change to IOS, but they haven't.
Accuracy is mediocre, my arrow goes off road, throu buildings and houses, and all of a sudden, it is back to the road. When i input the address, it guides me few blocks further and after that, it redirects me back to designated place. And all this is, most of the time, happening in rush hours...
Location is allways turned on, so there’s no way there’s to blame the device.
Get it to the Apple Car
Awesome in every single thing it does, except one - not being availabe on Apple Car. Push apple to put it there :)
Today i was travelling and i see street on left in which i have to turn and animation shows that but narrator says: turn od street on your right side. What??
- Google LLC
- 190 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.