Hide a Caller
By Smash Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everybody has a few phone numbers they want hidden from prying eyes. Maybe it's your ex, that hottie you meet last weekend, the secret office romance. Unscrupulous individuals can invade your privacy when they browse through the call history of your unattended phone or if they get a peak at the incoming call display when that special someone calls. Why risk the chance of unfounded rumors, avoidable fights, and premature announcements.
Introducing Hide-A-Caller, the iPhone or iPod touch application that helps you secure and hide sensitive contact information. Use Hide-A-Caller to mask the true identity of your callers in your text and call history.
Overbearing boyfriend/girlfriend keeping a tight tab on your incoming and last outgoing calls. Clearing your call logs or having unknown numbers in your history only makes things worse. Hide-A-Caller allows you to easily create aliases for your secret contacts. Entries in your Hide-A-Caller are mirrored with an incognito entry in your regular address book. Now those private conversations you have with your office romance can look like calls to your favorite aunt or that old best friend back in your hometown. Can't think of an alias name, Hide-A-Caller can randomly generate thousands of common names for either gender.
Access to Hide-A-Caller is secured with your own private password. The application was created with simplicity in mind and we made creating and managing your Hide-A-Caller contacts a breeze. Create a new Hide-A-Caller entry from scratch and store their phone number, email address, photo, and other miscellaneous notes. Import and move existing contacts to and from Hide-A-Caller and your regular address book.
- Secured access to your secret contacts with a passcode
- Don't delete your call history or have suspicious random numbers. Use Address Book Aliases to mask the true identity of your callers with a fake entry.
- Fully featured address book management allows you to move address book contacts to and from Hide-A-Caller.
- Create, Rename, Delete aliases. Can't think of a name? Our handy name generate can help you create common names for either gender, keeping things incog to outsiders
- Call, email, text your contacts directly from inside the app.
We love to hear about your feedback and suggestions. Stay safe out there.
What's New in Version 1.12
Fix sort order for names based on system preferences.
- USD 1.24
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 April 2009
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Smash Software, LLC
- © 2013 Smash Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.