Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A sophisticated storage calculator for video surveillance professionals.
IPVS Calc calculates data rates, storage requirements and recording duration for an unlimited number of network video cameras, providing immediate feedback as system parameters are changed. It automatically takes into account a large number of factors and adjustments, such as RAID overhead and unit conversions.
• Calculates individual and aggregate data rates for groups of cameras
• Calculates actual storage for a given recording duration and data rate
• Calculates available recording duration for a given storage and data rate
• Calculates peak and average data rates for each group
• Calculates percentage contribution of each group toward the total
• Large main display showing summary information in plain English
• Accounts for RAID storage and formatting overheads
• Specify cameras by image size, compression, scene complexity and quality
• Includes 33 standard IPVS frame sizes including CIF for NTSC and PAL, VGA formats, and HD
• Specify cameras by data rate in bits or bytes per second or per frame
• Set frame rate and number of cameras in each group
• Supports an unlimited number of named camera groups
• Accounts for compression with MJPEG, MPEG4, or H.264
• Accounts for unit conversion between 1000 and 1024 per K
• Accounts for hours of operation and percentage recording use