Lab Values for iPad
By Pierre Robinson Debut
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
All healthcare professionals get at some point to measure and evaluate biological analysis results.
Fully optimized for the iPad screen, this app gives you a rapid and simple access to the most commonly used lab values.
- 200 Normal Lab Values
- Displayed in the international and conventional system
- Sorted Alphabetically
- Easy to use search engine
What's New in Version 1.3
*Blood Electrolytes :
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- C1 Esterase Inhibitor (C1 INH)
- Procalcitonin (PCT)
*Urine Electrolytes :
- Glomerular filtration rate (GFR)
- pH - Urine
- 16,99 kn
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 16 June 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: Pierre Robinson Debut
- © Pierre Robinson Debut
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.