By Mitsuharu Emoto
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Manga Camera" collages photos as one page of comics. Here, "manga" means comics in Japanese. It draws each view, a manga frame separated as comics, using the built-in camera or the photo library. Let's change daily life to a comic. [UPDATE(v2.0)] The manga frame can be created as you like it. [UPDATE(v2.2)] It adds a text box that is editable using the keyboard.
The application is started as 2nd screenshot. It draws a photo at each frame, attaches imitation sounds and saves at the photo library. The manga frame, separated view, can be created.
- It runs the built-in camera (only iPhone) and the photo library.
- When you single-taps (camera) or double-taps (library) a separated view, it is drawn at the view.
- If library, the photo is moved by sliding, scaled and rotated by green buttons.
- If erase a view, you slide your finger at the view.
- It attaches a text box and imitation sounds at the photo.
- It is moved by sliding, edited by green buttons.
- It changes a manga/comic frame.
- The manga frames can be created, updated and deleted.
- It save photos according to a selected resolution and the physical orientation of your device.
When you tap "add" or "update" at [frame], it opens a window for creating a manga frame. It can use the created frame from [frame].
- It returns to the previous window (2nd screenshot).
- It selects parts of the manga frame.
- Parts are moved by sliding, scaled and rotated by green buttons.
- It is the frame name and last update time.
- It stores the frame.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
The maximum resolution when iPod touch was used was changed for stability.
- USD 2.49
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 April 2010
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mitsuharu Emoto
- © Mitsuharu Emoto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.