By Crowd Cast, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Removed 50 entry limitation
Differences between FREE and FULL version:
- No Data sync to Cloud service
- No image attachment
- No Evernote support (image upload & OCR)
- No CSV Export / Import
- No Passcord Lock
Use [Migration to Full Version] for data migration
- "As simple or complex as you make it. I prefer to keep it simple only tracking spending for several specific things. Entering data is quick and easy."
- "Love it! Easy to use, and keeps all of my income and expenses recorded and clear. Very pleased!"
1) Keeps it simple
We have eliminated complicated operations and categories to keep your expense tracking simple.
2) Easy to use
Our app will keep your finances organized without the hassle of learning a complex system.
3) Future in mind
Our app helps you plan future expenses based on what you can afford.
- Support Gregorian calendar only
As always, please perform "backup" before iOS or app updates.
What's New in Version 3.2
- New Dashbaord pie-charts
- iOS7 compatibility
- Kiip integration
- Add Special Expense
Other minor fixes and enhancements
Please don't forget to perform "backup" before updates.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 30 October 2013
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Crowd Cast
- © 2009-2013 Crowd Cast, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.