Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR)
By Haymarket Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MPR is the most frequently used concise drug information resource by healthcare professionals, trusted for nearly 30 years. Providing the right dose of information, clinicians get access to over 4,300 up-to-date concise prescription and OTC drug monographs, curated daily drug news & alerts, and other time-saving point-of-care resources.
• Omnipresent Search tool quickly finds drugs and relevant resources by brand and generic name, disease/condition, or manufacturer
• Personalized Bookmarks list for frequently accessed content
MAKE MORE INFORMED PRESCRIBING DECISIONS
• Drug Interactions Checker with over 7,000 interactions (drugs, herbals, supplements, and food) and detailed recommendations on how to manage the interactions
• Over 120 clinical tools including calculators and treatment algorithms
BE UP TO DATE
• Curated daily drug news & alerts summaries to keep you up to date while you’re on the go
• Updated frequently by MPR’s pharmacists and reviewed by physicians.
If you ever experience an issue with the MPR app, or would simply like to give us feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.2061
Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 27 January 2015
- Version: 220.127.116.111
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Haymarket Media Inc
- © 2014 Haymarket Medical
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.