By Markus Spoettl
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Nub displays differences in folders in an efficient and beautifully stylish way. Nub makes identifing changes in folders quick and easy by displaying what's important and hiding what isn't.
Nub compares any number of folders, it is not limited to comparing just two. Nub lets you save comparisons, so if you need to compare the same folders frequently, you can re-run the comparison later.
For file level comparison, Nub integrates with other apps. It auto-detects Kaleidoscope, Changes, Araxis Merge, TextWrangler, BBEdit and FileMerge and you can use your own custom tool as well.
Compares any number of folders.
Comparison options include file contents, file dates, missing files, hidden files.
Look inside packages.
Copy files and folders to neighboring folders.
Quick Look any item.
Drill into folder.
Full keyboard control.
Drag and drop folders from Finder.
Save comparison setups to reuse later.
Automatic detection of external file-level comparers.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* Adds a new filter option to ignore changes in a folder if that folder contains the newest version. This is handy if you compare two folders, one of which contains many newer and changed files and you're only interested in files newer on the other side of the comparison. This option is accessible via the individual folder drop down menus.
* Fixes issue with delay during file copying.
* Fixes issue with timestamp comparison.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 10 February 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Markus Spoettl
- Copyright © 2011-2012 Shiftoption Software, Markus Spoettl. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later