By Joe the Programmer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Do NOT buy this app, if you haven't been invited by an athlete who is using RaveView **
RaceView is a viewer for AthleteTracker to follow your athlete
during a workout or race.
With RaceView you see your athlete's current position, his
lap times, live pictures, and you can even send messages.
To demo this app, you can use
Tracker ID: demo
Pass Code: demo
- enter Tracker ID with matching Pass Code
- if login is valid you automatically receive current
- Map view:
green pin = workout in progress and update was within the last 15 minutes.
purple pin = workout in progress and last update older than 15 minutes.
red pin = no workout is currently in progress
- Lap view: list of laps with distances, times, and
- Media view: see all the pictures your athlete send to you
and save them to your photo album
- Message view: Send messages to your athlete and see
when he received them (first checkmark) and read them
(checkmark on the right)
- Setup view: configure which athlete you want to track.
What's New in Version 1.1
- fixed minor defects
- USD 4.99
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 29 April 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stefan Mehlig
- © Stefan Mehlig
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.