By Magellan Health Services, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Radiation Calculator was developed to help you learn about the many types of imaging studies that use radiation and also track the amount of your radiation exposure. Please Note: This app is NOT a substitute for medical advice. Talk with your doctor about the risks and benefits of any imaging study, whether there are any other alternatives, and if you have questions or concerns about your radiation exposure.
By entering your age and information about your imaging test history, you can calculate your estimated radiation exposure over time and compare the amount of radiation you have received with an average patient within the age range you entered. You can also compare this amount to radiation totals received through natural and other sources.
The Radiation Calculator has many great features:
* Explanation of imaging studies and estimated radiation dose
* Easy-to-use calculator to determine your estimated radiation exposure from imaging studies
* Customizable radiation exposure report that can be saved to share with your doctor
* Comparison of estimated radiation dose from imaging studies and other sources of radiation
For Support questions or to provide feedback, please email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.1.6
The table of available tests has been updated. We've also added the ability for the app to automatically update the available test table in the future.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 19 December 2011
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Magellan Behavioral Health, Inc
- © 2010-2011 Magellan Health Services Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.