You love the magazine, but have you seen Saveur on the iPad?
The magazine for people who experience the world food first. Saveur provides delicious recipes plus:
• Intriguing news, developments, trends and products from around the world
• Rich and satisfying stories about the cultures and environments in which dishes are created and the people who create them
• Latest and greatest in culinary books reviewed by notable critics and Saveur editors
• Time-honored dishes, sweet or savory, down-home or exotic
• Recipes that emphasize heritage and tradition, home cooking and real food, and evoking flavors from around the world
• Stunning photographs & bonus videos
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
***Annual subscriptions available
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Saveur through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (4 issues) for US$19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
For those readers experiencing problems when trying to read issues: pages won’t render.
Please download this new version that fixes this known issue.
Added stability for apps crashing after iOS 11.4 Update
- Bonnier Corporation
- 57.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Saveur Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Saveur Magazine 15,99 kn
- Saveur Magazine 164,99 kn
- Jan./Feb. 2015 34,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.