Skitch - Snap. Mark Up. Send.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up with simple tools, and send it on in an instant. Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback.
Skitch’s PDF Markup feature requires an Evernote Premium account.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- Updated share screen with a new look and features
- Easily share marked up images with meeting attendees
- New sharing favorites remember your most frequent sharing destinations
- Adding a caption is now done from the share screen
- New preview image on your share screen
- The text tool now wraps, and the wrap points can be adjusted while editing text
- PDF markup functionality can now be purchased in app
- Added an option in Settings to auto-save every image to your Photos when you share to an other service.
- Added the ability to rotate an image
- Lots of bug fixes and improved stability
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 April 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Evernote
- © 2014, Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.