***Free Trial Subscriptions Now Available!***
Slam is the fastest way to bring home the entire world of hoops from playgrounds to high schools, college and the NBA.
• Get your first issue free! Subscribe today and receive a 30 day free trial!
• ***1-year subscription for $8.99, subscription will start after 30 day FREE trial, and will automatically renew until cancelled.
• Your subscription will be billed to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
---SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL AUTO-RENEW---
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
For those readers experiencing problems when trying to read issues: pages won’t render.
Please download this new version that fixes this known issue.
Added stability for apps crashing after iOS 11.4 Update
- Slam Media Inc.
- 57.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TEN: The Enthusiast Network
- In-App Purchases
- SLAM Magazine 74,99 kn
- September 2013 of SLAM magazine 34,99 kn
- August 2013 of SLAM magazine 34,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.