Tactical EMS Table
By Table Command, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tactical EMS Table is THE must-have tool for all emergency medical services and first responders. With Tactical EMS Table you can draw up training scenarios, conduct after action reviews (AARs), and share it with your team, ultra fast. Drop dozens of tactical icons on satellite maps, draw tactical plans on your own images, playback pause and rewind every drawing and icon placement in your event, and quickly share your event with other Table Command apps via email.
Table Command Elite subscribers can even share events in real-time and open time-logged chats with other members. Here are some of the things Tactical EMS Table users are doing:
* Conducting flight safety training for commercial airlines
* Racing incident preparedness
* Situational routing for ambulances and emergency vehicles
True emergency experience can never be replaced, but can be hard to come by. Practicing decision making and communication can be invaluable tools should situations like this arise. The United States Military uses an age-old tool called a sand table to quickly plan missions before deployment. Sand tables are proven effective training and planning tools used on a daily basis. Built with sand tabling in mind, Tactical EMS Table gives emergency services and first responders these features:
+ Draw your tactical plan and capture an event directly on an image or map
+ Playback any captured event after drawing (play, fastforward, rewind, etc)
+ Video output on iPhone and iPad (collaborative mission planning)
+ Load your own maps (from photo library or iPhone camera)
+ Satellite, street, and terrain imagery
+ Quickly email saved events or screenshots
+ Dozens of tactical icons (identify structures, units, vehicles, hazards, etc)
+ Personalize tactical icon names
+ Streamlined interface for ultra-fast scenario development
+ Unlimited Undo/Redo!
+ Settings and options for detailed tactical planning
+ Describe weather for outdoor situations
+++ Now with a Table Command Elite subscription for only $4.99 per month, Tactical EMS Table users can share events in real time with other members, get automated cloud backup of events, open time-logged chats, and gain immediate access to all tactical icons from all tactical Table Command apps!
Tactical EMS Table is a tool designed with emergency services personnel and first responders in mind to hone skills, increase communication, and learn from mistakes. Buy Tactical EMS Table today, share it with your team, and be sure to send feedback to enhance this app to be the best tool in your toolkit!
Check out the ‘Whats New’ section below to see all the latest updates!
Use the "Send Feedback" button on the splash page to send your comments/ideas our way. We are committed to making Tactical EMS Table the best, and need your help!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/EMSTable and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/EMSTable
What's New in Version 2.0
This is the most significant update to Tactical EMS Table ever! In version 2.0 you can subscribe for a small monthly fee to become a Table Command Elite member. Subscribers can:
* Share events in real-time with other Table Command Elite subscribers!
* Storing event logs with username and timestamps... Convert logs to real-time chat when sharing event with other Table Command Elite subscribers.
* Gain immediate access to all tactical icons from all Tactical Table Command apps!
* Cloud backup for all saved events!
* Event synchronization between all iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, etc)!
Additionally, all users will enjoy the following new features:
* Updated to support iOS 7.0 with new visual style.
* New setting to change the grid to white for dark background images.
* Topographical map terrain views in addition to satellite and vector imagery.
Finally, we've fixed the following issues:
* Fixed an issue where map wasn't zooming down when finding your location.
* Fixed playback issue where map wasn't zooming and panning around to the correct location.
* Changed the default map type (hybrid satellite view).
* New setting to lock the map or background image from moving around during playback. Default is locked.
We hope you find these updates useful. As always, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or issues. Join us on Facebook and Twitter as well by searching for "Tactical EMS Table".
Customers Also Bought
- USD 12.49
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 27 January 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 62.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Table Command, LLC
- © Copyright Table Command, LLC 2014. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.