By Stroly Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With TakatoBurari, you can see your location on the historic maps in Takato area in Ina city Nagano Prefecture, Japan.
By touching a landmark icon displayed on the historical map, you may discover hidden history. Besides, you can get sightseeing information on the illustrated city map.
Imagine that you stroll around an unfamiliar town with a map. The map might be an old treasure map or an antique town map.
This is a Takato edition of "Stroly" that may make such an exciting imagination real with iPhone or iPad. Please enjoy walking around Takato town with this TakatoBurari app...
You may feel that you might pass a samurai after making a turn along the stone wall ahead.
[FEATURES of TakatoBurari]
Two maps from Takato town are listed in the TakatoBurari.
- Scenery of old Takato castle written by Shuho Ikegami (1894)
- Takato Town Map (2011)
A variety of historical maps are planned to join this app in the near future.
Your current location shows up on maps. Indicated current location moves, which provides you with the experience of strolling around in the maps. By touching a landmark icon displayed on the map, you could get information of historical sites around.
You can also get information on food & beverages, accommodation and souvenirs, as well as the current location information from Takato Town Map.
The maps can be switched to GoogleMaps.
1. TakatoBurari shows your location using GPS. Using TakatoBurari on iPod Touch or iPad WiFi might not show accurate current position.
2. A part of new roads is not displayed, as the Takato area of Intermnet Map is not the latest.
3. No modifications are done to the description of original maps used in this app.
4. We can not guarantee 100% accuracy of the maps and locations because of the distortion of the original maps and the GPS accuracy. We hope you can enjoy the original uncertainty of the historical maps.
5. This software was produced by ATR Creative and Ina city library.
We have no intention of violating human rights by disclosing the historical maps.
What's New in Version 10.1.0
Fixed the maps information .
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 22 April 2016
- Version: 10.1.0
- Size: 68.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Stroly Inc.
- © Copyright (c) 2014 伊那市立図書館、ATR Creative Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.