Vocabulary is crucial to success on the SAT, but learning it can be difficult and boring. Not with this app! Encountering new words as they are used in context lets you build up your comprehension skills faster and with significantly more success than does merely using lists or flashcards. And increasing your comprehension will make reading for school or fun that much easier!
Join four friends as their quest to prepare for the SAT takes a mysterious turn. Why is a strange new building built outside their test prep academy? Why is a shadowy figure trying to break in? What is the secret of this new test, the TBQ? And why is there a rubber snake on the front desk?
TESTED – New SAT Vocabulary in Context is an interactive app designed to help you improve your vocabulary quickly and easily:
- This app teaches nearly 600 college-level vocabulary items in the context of a gripping story
- Each bolded and underlined word is used in a context that makes its meaning easily graspable
- The definition, synonyms and a pronunciation guide with audio for each of these words are accessible when the individual words are tapped
- The full vocabulary list, including the words’ definition, synonyms, and a pronunciation guide with audio, for each chapter can also be accessed by tapping a button in the top right corner of the screen
- Difficult words can be added to a “troublemakers” list for future review
Using this app will further increase your vocabulary and help you achieve a higher score on the SAT!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.