The Augusta Chronicle Mobile
By Morris Digital Works, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Augusta Chronicle app delivers an interactive experience with its daily newspaper, the South's oldest newspaper - established in 1785.
Enjoy news coverage ranging from local crime and business coverage to internationally recognized golf coverage of the Masters® Tournament. Features found in the app include breaking news, videos, photo galleries, ways to share, a menu of Daily Deals, events calendar and classified ads.
The app is free to download and run, but a digital membership (a Press+ account obtained and activated through The Augusta Chronicle website) is required to access the content. Those with All-Access or digital subscriptions can just enter their login information when prompted
- Read comprehensive local news coverage from The Augusta Chronicle.
- Enjoy videos and photo galleries by tapping the images or video icon.
- Email a story or join the conversation by commenting or sharing in social media.
- Experience the enhanced advertisements from local businesses.
- Receive news alerts.
The Augusta Chronicle application includes:
News: local, regional, national, world, sports, features, photos, opinion and commentary, calendars, weather, golf coverage and Augusta & CSRA business news.
What's New in Version 5.57.7
- Push notifications improvements.
- Category: News
- Updated: 03 February 2017
- Version: 5.57.7
- Size: 84.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Morris Digital Works
- © 2012 Augusta Chronicle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.