Ultimate Maths Invaders v2
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Rebuild the old Maths Skills and have fun while you're at it!!
Rapid fire Tables and Number Facts
Use rapid-fire tables and number facts to defend the planet from waves of invading maths problems! Get started straight out of the box, or take advantage of the powerful diagnostic and reporting capabilities to zero in on your child’s learning needs.
• Compelling Rapid-Fire maths – 100s of questions in minutes
• Monitor progress at a glance or drill down to detailed printable reports
• Simple, kid-friendly animated interface that enhances self-directed learning
Ultimate Maths Invaders is fun, flexible and focused on quickly and painlessly developing automatic recall of essential maths facts from times tables to square roots and beyond!
• Correlated to the curriculum of your child’s school. For details go to www.edalive.com
• The huge selection of topics and levels helps the struggler and dares the genius!
• Focus on areas needing attention or extension
Levels and maths skills covered include:
• Lower Primary activities:
counting & numeration, addition, subtraction
• Middle Primary activities:
numeration (place value), addition, subtraction, tables (multiplication facts) multiplication extension, division, fractions, squares, square roots, decimals
• Upper Primary/Lower Secondary activities:
numeration, addition, subtraction, tables, multiplication & division, fractions, decimals, percentages, powers, squares & square roots, directed numbers
Customisable for individual players
• Set the ability level and individually enabling or disabling different maths categories
• Powerful administration features that can track the results of up to 10 users
• Display, export and print detailed user statistics
• Create and allocate different content settings for each user
• Carefully crafted learning sequence builds mathematical knowledge
• Early number skills right through to advanced high school concepts
• Multiple gameplay options suitable for any gamer, whether novice or arcade addict!
• Exciting gameplay: quirky Invader behaviour, increasing speed
• A different space environment with each new level
• Challenge Level settings for each stage enable students to measure themselves
• “At a glance” reporting allows players to easily view their overall progress
• Maintains detailed historical records for each child
• Allows comprehensive reporting on kids’ progress and analysis of errors
• Focus on individual learning needs for extension and revision
• Generate, print and save progress reports with user statistics in PDF format
• Swiftly identify strengths and weaknesses with the visual snapshot of each user’s results
• Use the historical bar chart to quickly to see how each child is progressing
• View the last 10 questions answered correctly and incorrectly
• Simple, kid-friendly animated interface that enhances self-directed learning.
• BESSIE Award Winner – Best Early Elementary Math Software
• EDDIE Award Winner – Best Upper Elementary Math Software
• CODiE Awards Finalist – Best Elementary Education Instructional Solution: Mathematics
• National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
• CLRN criteria met
“Reminiscent of the old Space* arcade game, this software provides a fun way to reinforce maths skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, percentages and more, for students from kindergarten to high school, all tailored to the Australian curriculum. Players solve increasingly difficult equations as they fall from the top of the screen before they hit the bottom. Quick mental calculations require a lot of rote training to master, but by incorporating that repetitious learning into a game such as this makes good sense. It’s well worth the purchase price as it can grow as a child’s maths proficiency increases, or cater for a range of children in the family. Parents can view detailed progress reports to identify areas of weakness. 85%”
-PCUser, September 2011
- 59,99 kn
- Category: Education
- Released: 07 June 2011
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 52.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: EdAlive
- © 2011 Pathold No 167 Pty Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later