A1 Consignment 2.0
By Vaughn Clement
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SERIOUS APPS FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site.
It was brought to my attention this week 11/11/2013 that the "Sync to the computer" companion feature for my iTunes app will no longer be supported under IOS 6 and 7. This affects about 18% of the app users who have requested the companion app for this purpose. The sync capability has run its course and now there are new ways to work with the companion apps. If your an IOS 6 or 7 user contact me to learn about new ways to connect. I am in the process of developing new replacement apps for iTunes that include advanced features.
The A1 Consignment 2.0 is a new design of an app with a 12 plus year history. I wanted to develop a smarter design that provided new management tools like nothing available today. This new design uses a new graphical interface, and UDF (User Defined Fields) to provide a more fluent and capable management environment. The 2.0 version is an inexpensive app that is packed with features. The sales insight in this app will allow you to discover new ways to manage your consignment business. In the past I would be asking thousands for an app like this in my company. Now it is priced to be available for any level of business user.
1. The goal of this app is to provide a software tool that will add new capabilities that will improve your income and better manage your consignments.
2. This app does more than document the items in the consignment system. It can be used to get new insight to how you sell inventory, and how to understand the trend analysis of flooring costs and price reductions.
3. The app will provide an easy to use tool for tracking inventory, and using the iPad you can keep up the pricing on the items your selling on the sales floor.
4. The consignments you receive have a timeline normally up to 90 days where you contract to sell the items. This app has a screen where the timeline calculations are automated and from the buyer’s invoice you can quickly see the current price based on 4 date ranges. The date ranges will show the current calculated price for the consigned item that should be charged today.
5. The consignment 2.0 app manages consignors, consignments, buyer information, sales transactions, employee information to include scheduling work hours, and supporting reports to use in managing these elements.
6. The reports in the companion app are used to track sales, buyer and store commissions, and commissions paid to the consignors.
7. The app has a two page contract available for you to provide your standard contract terms and conditions for each consignor. This contract is available on the iPad and consignment app. The contract should be used to cover your unique business terms. The contract is available for each new consignment regardless if the consignor has had prior consignments.
8. Consider the ability to carry an iPad instead of a laptop where you can document all changes in the consignments on the sales floor. Then when you need to you can sync the data to the companion app where you can work on a Mac or PC to continue management work. Even better the companion app is included free with the purchase of the iTunes app.
Request the companion app with the purchase of the consignment app at the developer site by sending in a proof of purchase. http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
- 44,99 €
- Category: Business
- Released: 04 August 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vaughn Clement
- © Vaughn Clement
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.