By Marcel Widarto
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
We are thrilled that Pin Tiki Ball was featured by Apple as New and Noteworthy! We celebrate and will keep Adding Apples FREE a bit longer :) Grab your copy now (will soon be $1.99)
★ Mentioned in TUAW's hand-picked selections of Daily Deals - TUAW.com
★ Listed on BEST 10 KIDS APPS FOR 2011 - BestAppsForKids.com
★ Listed on Technology in Education's Best Apps - 2011!
"Best app to teach Additions"
★ Listed on A4cwsn's Top 100 Favorite Apps of 2011!
★ "5/5 Stars Rating: No math works without apples, so get yourself your apple crate" － KINDER APP GARTEN.de
★ "A wonderful app to teach additions." - Technology in Education, techinspecialed.com
★ "I found Adding Apples and Subtracting Sardines to be clever takes on Math manipulatives and a fun way to teach basic addition and subtraction skills" － THE IPHONE MOM
★ "5/5 Overall Rating: Adding Apples is an incredibly valuable hands-on learning tool for children who aren’t yet ready to move onto abstract addition and still need objects to count up with. The pressure-free learning environment is a perfect way to build confidence in young children and those who struggle with math." － Reviewed by AppsForHomeschooling.com
★ "The interactive elements of the app is very engaging and will keep the kids entertained even as they are learning to count or add." － I HEART THIS APP
★ "This beautifully designed education app will help your child practice their basic math skills" － APP ADVICE
Adding Apples is a fun learning experience with appealing and interactive 3D graphics. This new software is highly intuitive and with many elements to explore, discover and learn! The natural and logical interaction will help your child to develop a solid understanding of basic mathematics.
LEARN HOW TO:
● Solve math addition from 1+1 right up to 9+9
● Count from 1 to 18, both visually and verbally (US English)
● Develops Conceptual Understanding
● Builds Confidence
( For variation and to make sure all numbers are used and in different combinations, current keys are marked as done on correct additions. When all keys are marked they will reset )
● Large Cartoon Hand Cursor
● Max monitor resolution in Fullscreen mode
● HD resolution in windowed mode
● OS X Lion Compatible
● Also available for iPad and iPhone/iPod
● Interacting with the apples (real 3D physics)
● Interacting with the earned gold coins (real 3D physics)
● Seeing how Wormy reacts to various user input
● Exploring appealing animations and sounds
● Receiving a Gold coin for each correct answer
● Collecting Gold coins, and working towards 3 different trophies
● Seeing statistics on your collected gold coins and apples
● Paper wrapping the apples while counting them
● Reset all
● Automatic Clear and Plus keys - On/Off
● Music - On/Off
● Fullscreen toggle
Additional statistics for the teacher/parent:
● Accuracy History on each achievement
● Correct additions
● Incorrect additions
Join the early settlers in their cheery market mood as they pick, count, pack and sell their apples!
Preschool, Kindergarten, Grade 1
Support us by writing a review or rating the app! Your feedback is much appreciated! If you have any other questions, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contains In App Purchases
- Does not contain Social Network Integration
- Includes external links to our developer page on App Store, Facebook and Twitter pages
- Includes external link to our support email
What's New in Version 1.1
✓ Added option to set the highest number to practice (will let you add up to e.g. 4+4)
✓ Added precise control when moving apples to count them (will hover and follow the cursor/finger and on release falls smoothly down. Physics on other Apples is retained)
✓ Added more general stability and improvements
- 2,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 14 October 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Marcel Widarto
- © Tore Hansen
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later