By Serif Labs
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Affinity Photo for iPad supports iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad (early 2017). Please note that older iPads are not supported. **
Affinity Photo is the first fully featured, truly professional photo editing tool for iPad - built from exactly the same back-end as our award-winning desktop version and fully optimised to harness the power of iPad’s hardware and touch capabilities.
Photo for iPad offers an incredibly fast, powerful and immersive experience whether you are at home, in the studio, or on the move. With meticulous attention to detail each tool, panel and control has been completely reimagined for touch. All rendering, adjustments, brushes and filters have been fully hardware accelerated using Metal. The result is an all-new way to interact with your images, with performance you will find hard to believe.
• Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
• Resize layers without any loss of quality. Lock, hide, duplicate and merge layers easily
• Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
• Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
• Task-focused workspaces for developing, post-processing, tone mapping and liquify
Professional image processing
• Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
• Adjust exposure, blackpoint, clarity, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
• Recover detail thought to be lost by editing in an unbounded linear color space
• Advanced lens corrections including chromatic aberration, defringe, vignette and best-in-class noise reduction
• View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as EXIF information
• Focus Merge, HDR Merge and Tone mapping for advanced image processing
• 360° image support including full projected image editing
• Panorama stitching including full perspective corrections and lighting adjustments
• Full support for image channels
• Massive collection of effects available, including blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, lighting and many more
Quality retouching and correction tools
• Intuitive selection brush and refinement makes selections simple, even down to strands of hair
• Instantly remove unwanted objects with an incredibly advanced Inpainting brush
• Dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish and red eye tools
• Smooth and retouch skin with built-in frequency separation
• Apply high quality single-plane and dual-plane perspective correction as well as fully customisable mesh warps - all in real time
• Dedicated Liquify persona gives freehand control over warps, twirls, pinch, punch and turbulence
Advanced brush engine
• Huge library of painting, drawing, textures and professional DAUB® Brushes included
• Create custom brushes and nozzles with full control over advanced dynamics
• Extensive collection of brush tools including Paint, Mixer, Pixel, Colour Replacement, Blur, Smudge, Sharpen and Undo brushes
Engineered for Professionals
• Open, edit and save Photoshop® PSD files
• RGB, CMYK, HDR, Greyscale and LAB colour spaces
• End-to-end CMYK workflow with ICC colour management and OCIO support
• Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
• Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR, PSD and PDF
• Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, macOS and Windows® with 100% file compatibility
Optimised for iPad
• Metal accelerated to achieve blazing-fast performance, even when editing large images
• Sensitive to pressure, tilt and angle, Affinity Photo harnesses the full power and precision of Apple Pencil
• Full iCloud drive integration allows for seamless file management, storage and sharing
What's New in Version 1.6.5
• New iOS 11 Drag and Drop support.
• New iOS 11 Files support.
• New Stack now supports RAW files.
• New HDR, Focus Merge, Stack, Panorama now support dropping of source images in iOS11.
• iOS 11 will now generate thumbnails and previews for Affinity documents.
• Popups can now be dismissed by interacting with the canvas (painting, for example). A single tap still dismisses.
• New “Rotate” menu items when developing RAW.
• New “Lock Children” switch in the Transform Studio (so you can move a layer but not the mask, etc.)
• Guides are now visible when using the crop tool.
• HSL adjustment now contributes per-channel adjustments to exported LUT.
• PDF import improvements.
• Localisation improvements.
• Numerous other small fixes and improvements.
Nagyon komoly versenyképes alkalmazás felveszi a versenyt a photoshoppal is. Plusz nagyon is megéri az ára, elleint fujdogáltam köpdöstem, de döntöttem hogy ki próbálom és nagyon kellemes meglepetés ért. Igen erös és sok oldalú programról van szó pláne a festői rész is fenomenális hiszen a photoshop ecseteket is támogatja. Ha kezdő vagy vgay profi de egy photoshop alternativát keresel akkor meg találtad! Ajánlom minden kinek akik nem tudnak meg maradni a kreavitásban akkár képszerkesztésben vagy rajzolásba itt kifejezheted magad. És még fejlesztik tovább e alkalmazást. Gartulálok a fejlesztőknek végre egy igen jó alkalmazást ötleteltek ki. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- 6 990 Ft
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 21 September 2017
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 994 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- © 2017 Serif (Europe) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.