AirMeasure™ is The Ultimate Augmented Reality Measuring ToolKit with over 15+ unique modes to create the most accurate measurements possible. ( Formerly named 'AR Measure' )
Loaded with features, the app includes tools that let you measure anything from small items, to room dimensions, to faraway buildings & structures - even people too! We’ve bundled additional tools to help with your measuring-related tasks, such as: laser levels that can be added to any wall or surface; brushes for drawing or marking things in 3D space; and a catalog filled with virtual furniture you can preview in a room.
IMPORTANT: You must have an ARKit enabled device to have access to all the available tools. (i.e. 6S or better)
Just some of the many amazing features:
- Tape Measure with three different modes: Air, Surface & Points
- Multiple Measurements
- Choose between metric (meters/cm ) or imperial/standard ( inches/feet ) units
- Floor Plan - Trace the outline of a room
- Draw a 3D Cube - Figure out if something will fit by Drawing & Resizing 3D Cubes
- Find Someone’s Height - Use the Person's Height tool
- Furniture - preview furniture in your space. Choose from a catalog.
- Sports Fields - Mark the outline of a sports field using a stencil to guide you.
- AirBrush - Draw or annotate things in 3D space.
- Trajectory - Trace a path of where you’ve been.
- Laser Level - Provides a reference when hanging a picture.
- Laser Distance - Get the distance to a point.
- Height Tool - Measure the height of anything.
- Triangulation - Refine measurements by capturing them from second perspective.
- Metal Detector / stud finder
- Traditional Bubble Level
- On-Screen Ruler for measuring small items
- History - Capture your measurements to review later or share with a friend ;)
- Projects - Store groups of measurements together for easy retrieval
AirMeasure is the tape measure that’s always in your pocket.
- floorplan drawing issues caused by 1.9.4 update
- localization fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It works very well, amazing!
Recommend to watch the tutorial videos.
It's required 6S or higher device, but the ARKit function doesn't work on my iPhone7. I've get just a needless ruler. Why?
The problem was the iOS version, i think.
Under iOS 11 (10.3.3) doesn't have ARKit.
It's sad, because i don't want to upgrade my phone, so bye-bye AirMeasure...
- Laan Consulting Corp
- 92.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Laan Labs 2018
- 349 Ft
- In-App Purchases
- Large Tip 2 990 Ft
- Medium Tip 1 090 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.