American Osteopathic Association
By PDA Verticals Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AOA app puts popular AOA resources at your fingertips. AOA members need only log in once to gain access to exclusive member content, like their CME reports and the latest edition of the JAOA. Not a member? Use the AOA app to search for an osteopathic physician (DO) in your area, search for upcoming events or simply learn more about osteopathic medicine.
* AOA News – Brush up on the latest news about the osteopathic medical profession, including in-depth analyses of issues affecting osteopathic physicians and osteopathic medical students in The DO.
* JAOA—The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association – Read current issues of the AOA’s monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal featuring osteopathic medical research.
* Find a DO – Quickly find an osteopathic physician in your area by searching by name, state, city, ZIP code and/or medical specialty.
* CME Report – Access your latest continuing medical education report instantly.
* Contacts – Get in touch with the right person the first time using the AOA’s key contacts list.
* Partnerships – Take advantage of member benefits offered by the AOA: electronic health records, credit cards, payment processing, insurance, reference software, mobile services and car rentals.
* Advocacy – Learn how you can get involved or stay up-to-date on the AOA’s federal grassroots legislative efforts.
* Events – Browse through a complete list of current and future osteopathic events, including CME meetings and certification exams.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Updates for iOS 8 compatibility
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 06 March 2015
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 53.2 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: PDA Verticals Corporation
- © 2012-2015, Fountainhead Mobile Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.