Annotable — Image Annotation & Markup Tool
By Ling Wang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Annotable is the most full-featured all-in-one image annotation tool.
Featured by Apple in many places:
● Best of 2016
● New Apps We Love
● Best Apps to Edit Your Photos
● Best Productivity Apps
● Best Utilities
"I’ve finally found the best all-in-one image annotation tool for iOS – Annotable for iPhone and iPad." —— Federico Viticci of MacStories
Features (many are free, some are unlocked with purchases):
◉ All the expected common tools: rectangles, ovals, arrows, lines and texts.
◉ Fully customizable: colors, sizes, outlines, fonts…
◉ Stylishly obscure private information with Blur and Pixelation.
◉ Or on the contrary, highlight something with Spotlights.
◉ If you really want to focus on a particular spot use a Loupe.
◉ You can even highlight text on screenshots of apps like Notes, Twitter, and Safari. It feels like magic, and can really save the day when you want to share a web page screenshot with some words highlighted but forgot to select the words when you took the screenshot.
◉ Fully support Action Extension, Photo Editing Extension, Edits Sync via iCloud Photo Library, URL Schemes, 3D Touch, Wide Color…Annotable utilizes your powerful iOS system to the extreme.
Distinctions from many other similar Apps:
◆ All the results are high-resolution images.
◆ Not only screenshots but all images are supported.
◆ Large images can be directly annotated and do not have to be cropped.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
* A bunch of freehand tools:
・ Freehand Highlighter: a nice complement to Text Highlighter when text cannot be perfectly detected.
・ Freehand Spotlight
・ Freehand Pixelation
・ Freehand Blur
・ Freehand Redaction
* Pixelation, Blur and Redaction tools are merged into one tool which I call Obscuration.
・ It means you can easily change among all the 5 styles of obscuration to pick the best one. Before this merger, if you want to change from blur to pixelation you have to delete the blur annotation and redraw a pixelation annotation.
・ Another benefit of this merger: if you have unlocked either of Blur or Pixelation you now have access to all the Obscuration styles.
* Text Redaction: when it comes to redacting text, this specifically designed tool is so much more convenient and effective than the general Rectangle and Freehand Redaction tools. It uses the same "magic" used by Text Highlighter.
* Safari Extension: you can now conveniently take a screenshot of the web page you are reading in Safari, either for only the visible part or the whole page, and annotate it directly using the Action Extension of Annotable. Due to the strict memory limitation of Action Extensions set by the iOS system, the screenshot will be opened in the main app of Annotable if it is too large for the Action Extension to handle. Also, due to some other system limitations, Annotable may be unable to take whole page screenshots of some web pages.
* You can now disable snapping when you want exact control: just hold your finger still for 1 second to enter See Through mode. No more frustration for small angle rotation.
* Bug fixes.
You can vote existing feature requests with a Trello account using Settings > Help and send new feature requests using Settings > Email Feedback.
If you feel good about this update please consider leaving a good review :) Thanks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 14 June 2017
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 31.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Developer: Ling Wang
- © 2017 Moke LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features3 490 Ft
- Blur Tool699 Ft