"Apollo is the best Reddit client I have ever used. Period." - iMore
"Apollo makes the wild world of Reddit more accessible than ever before, and it may just be the best designed social feed app I've ever used." - MacStories
"Apollo is the only Reddit app you need." - TechCrunch
"Beautiful, modern, and fast." - Mac Rumors
Apollo is a beautiful Reddit client built for fast navigation with an incredibly powerful set of features. Thanks to features like the Jump Bar, fully customizable gestures, and a super-charged Media Viewer, browsing Reddit has never been this amazing.
It's created specifically with iOS design guidelines in mind, so it fits right at home on your device, and with input from thousands of Redditors helping sculpt and perfect it over several years before launching:
- Jump Bar, for super-fast hopping between subreddits
- Super-charged Media Viewer for an amazing experience viewing images, GIFs, videos, albums , and more from a variety of sources.
- Tabbed interface for easy navigating
- Incredibly powerful Markdown composer for writing comments and posts
- Full inline Imgur uploading, both images and albums
- Large or compact posts depending on your preference
- Dark mode (can be automatic)
- Fully customizable gestures
- Safari View Controller for browsing articles and links
- Inline previews of media in comments
- 3D Touch support
- Beautifully organized Inbox
- Filtering and blocking
- Face ID / Touch ID / Passcode lock
- Moderator features
- Tons of settings to tweak
- GIF scrubbing to go backward and forward in time
- Multiple accounts
- Powerful search
- Full Markdown rendering
- Unobtrusive Volume Indicator
As well as much, much more and it's constantly evolving. If you have anything you'd specifically like to see, come to the ApolloApp subreddit and we'd love to hear it!
Apollo is an unofficial app, and side effects may include an incredible browsing experience.
- Fix for crash with some YouTube URL parsing (sorry)
- Gesture sensitivity tweaks (last update I adjusted the gesture sensitivity to be less likely to happen accidentally, based on feedback I think I *over* corrected, so I met it in the middle now, let me know what you think).
Hope everyone had an awesome July 4th/Canada Day or any other fun holidays recently! I have an awesome update cooked up for you coming shortly. :)
Ratings and Reviews
Well maintained and very high quality app
I think I tried all bigger reddit apps (at least most of them) and this one is easily the best. The app itself is a very well maintained, the bugs are fixed and the dev is transparent, listens to the userbase :)
Customizable as hell! Better than the official app
Every redditor on iOS should use this app and support the sole dev guy with their $gold$ or if can’t afford at least with putting word out on the street ;)
NSFW photos are not hidden
Until this it was like open it to see and it was blurred now its clear from start
- Christian Selig
- 56.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Christian Selig 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Apollo Pro 1 090 Ft
- Apollo Pro 1 790 Ft
- Nice Tip 349 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.