Do you enjoy watching videos on your iPad? Do you hate not being able to because your iPad cannot support the video format? Or do you hate the inconvenient and time-consuming hassle of trying to convert video formats to fit into one that your iPad can support?
This is why the AVPlayerHD was created. The AVPlayerHD can play almost any computer video file format such as AVI, Xvid, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy files via USB and just drag and drop into the AVPlayer’s Media Explorer.
The AVPlayerHD can also support external subtitle files such as SMI and SRT. So if you enjoy watching videos on your iPad, then the AVPlayerHD is an absolute necessity.
• Video Format Extension
- Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- Dolby Digital (AC3), Dolby Digital Plus (EAC3)
- XVID,AVI,WMV,RMVB,ASF,H264,MKV… most of all movie file formats.
- SMI, SRT, TXT, SubStationAlpha Subtitles
• Post Processing
- High quality video processing
• Control the playback speed (From 0.5X to 2.0X)
- User setting support
-Sweep to the left : move to backword 10 sec
-Sweep to the right : move to forward 10 sec
-Sweep to the top : 1.5X speed
-Sweep to the down : normal speed
• Additional features
- Supports Split View
- Supports Picture in Picture mode ( h.264 format with H/W decoding )
- Rotation Lock / Aspect ratio Control
- Folder Management:Pass code/Move/Rename/Create
- Resume play from last position
- Scrubbing search
- supports e-mail attachment by "Open In" feature
• USB/WIFI Transfer
1. How to add video with USB
- Run iTunes 9.1 or above
- Device->My Device(My iPad)->Apps, drag and drop files to the AVplayerHD's documents
2. Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- High quality video clips of 720P (1280 x 720) or more are recommended for MP4 format.
- MP4, MOV, M4V formats that QuickTime supports can be played up to 1080P by using H/W Decoder but, Post Processing function isn’t provided.
- Support H/W decoding for MKV and AVI (720P supported on iPad1, 1080P supported on iPad2 / The New iPad)
- Hybrid decoding mode is added and now it is able to play high resolution videos by using hardware accelerator feature embedded in iPhone/iPad even for mkv or avi in h264. Also battery use time has extended.
- Application may crash in iPhone 3GS / iPod Touch due to heavy use of memory in Hybrid decoding. Try turning off all application running in background and reboot the device by holding down sleep mode button for long time.
- If screen shakes it means hardware decoding is not supported. Try turning off hybrid decoding.
- When the file formats are available for MKV or AVI the player supports hardware decoding.
- If you cannot choose audio in mp4 or avi, change the extension to mkv temporarily and chosen audio channel will be applied.
3. The optimal speed when advancing its playing speed can differ depending on the way it’s compressed and the size.
Video clips of XVID (AVI) 720 x 480 can be fast played up to 1.3-1.5 times faster than normal.
Fixed the problem that the Inbox doesn't appear after "share and copy to ..." on iOS 11.
Fixed the bug AVPlayerHD doesn't start streaming when launched by URL scheme from other Apps such as "FileBrowser".
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not working!!!
We can’t find it, can’t open it, can’t update it on ipad 6 generation.
I have sent a letter one week ago to support as I did not want to use this site because I have used this program and I loved it before. But unfortunately I haven’t received any help until now.
Problem with subtitle support
I think it's the best video player which I've ever tried. I've updated the latest version but I've a problem with the subtitle support. I'm a Hungarian and we've some unique characters for example á, é, ű etc. The previous version could handle this characters. Unfortunately the new version
Serious uptade problem
It bought it, and this is the best video player, I ever used. Even now I use it, because it is great, and I'm sure, that the developers will fix the problems... BUT... It is miserable at the moment, and I'm seriously disappointed...
- I updated the app in the afternoon, and it deleted all my settings (gestures, and others)
- The totally new design is a mistake (everything is different, it is "art for art's sake"...and I can't find the functions.
- The app doesn't work with the FTP map, wich it worked earlyer correctly...
Sorry, but the update is terrible... Please, fix it, I really need a good WiFi-FTP stream player, and I don't want to change, because it is a great app!
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2010 eplayworks
- 1 090 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.