Code Viewer 2
By Hectic Ant
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Code Viewer 2 is a source code viewer with syntax highlighting that lets you add annotations to the code and supports the Subversion version control system.
With Code Viewer 2 you can view source code, navigate quickly using function bookmarks and attach notes to the source code. Annotations can be emailed along with the related file, or you can select and email annotations from multiple sources. On the iPad you can split the screen to view two files at the same time and use the entire screen in landscape mode.
- Supports http, https and svn schemes* for Subversion repository access.
- Svn+ssh is supported with password authentication (or keyboard-interactive using a password as the sole challenge).
- Allows checkout , update operations and log. In addition, the iPad version supports blame and diff.
Files and file management:
- Files can be added through iTunes File Sharing, using the application web interface, checked out and updated from Subversion repositories or downloaded from a given url.
- You can download files from the device through the web interface, open zip archives and attach files to email messages.
- Upload/Download via the web interface requires a local wifi network.
- Highlights LaTex documents.
- Reads PDF, Excel, Word and iWork '09 documents.
- Function bookmarks for most of the supported languages.
- You can add annotations to all source code files except HTML and XML.
- Repositories can be reached through VPNs (L2TP/IPSEC, PPTP) under most conditions but VPN-On-Demand is not supported.
* Svn authentication credentials are stored on the keychain. When using https the server certificate is validated with the trusted root certificates preinstalled with iOS. To validate a self-signed certificate you need to import your self-signed CA. You can choose to trust all certificates.
What's New in Version 1.6.8
Fix the layout of the unzip screen.
- 3,59 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 24 December 2013
- Version: 1.6.8
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pedro Fonseca
- © 2009-2013 Pedro Fonseca
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.