By coresystems ag
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
coresuite mobile enables you to access to all your ERP Data on your iPhone/iPad. Now you have the possibility to check up your Business Partners, Service Calls, Alerts, Items & Stock, Employees, Graphic Reports and many more anytime and anywhere you like.
Managers, sales personnel and service representatives all have just the right information they require for their daily work and decisions made while with customers.
- Online and offline access to corporate data from anywhere
- No changes need to be made to the existing ERP solution
- Thanks to Cloud technology data is available immediately and ready for use
- No investment or costly configuration needed
- Software on a rental basis per user (SaaS)
- Standard modules for all applications in the business
The ERP-Data will be sent via coresuite cloud in a SSL codification from your ERP-System to your iPhone/iPad and is also available offline.
coresuite supports the following ERP systems:
- SAP ECC
- SAP Business One
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The following functionality will be synchronized:
A comprehensive ordering tool makes it possible to place orders quickly and efficiently with exact warehouse stock data, prices and sales conditions. Orders can be placed easily with a barcode scanner or can be checked with a good search function.
Expenses & Material
Keep track of expenses and the material you require while with the customer. These entries will directly be synchronized with the ERP system.
To provide the management actuality, graphical reports (dashboards) and key numbers can be accessed. The information is always up-to-date and provides an overview of the enterprise.
If a service call reaches the support center, it can assign this call to an employee and inform him over the iPhone/iPad. The assigned employee is now able to see all required data on his iPhone/iPad.
Enter your clock-on and clock-off times in your iPhone/iPad, so that you can always have a clear overview of your current working time. This table is synchronized with your internal ERP system.
Items & Stock
With this the coresuite mobile sales function you can view the current warehouse stock level at any time. You can access current stock lists and if you debit items and products, they are being automatically deducted from the stock list. In this way you can always see which items are available and will always have an updated product list.
You can use approvals to define certain rules or requirements that must be observed in Work Clearance Management. In addition, you can use approvals to log the execution of certain steps.
Please note that the coresuite mobile apps have various functions, which are not supported by all ERP's or devices equally.
What's New in Version 2.3.15
- Fixed crashes relating to changing the data filtering
- Improved performance related to displaying filtered data in the application modules
- Category: Business
- Updated: 17 January 2014
- Version: 2.3.15
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: coresystems ag
- © 2009-2012 coresystems ag
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.