Daekun Jang - Songs of the Guitar
By MobileTrigger Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Songs of the Guitar”
Daekun Jang’s 1st Guitar Instrumental Album
Guitarist Mr. Daekun Jang is one of precious few young performers who are receiving the highest praise in Spanish and European stages.
He studied under Prof. Manuel González at Conservatorio Superior de Música del Liceo and Escola Luthier D’Arts Musicals in Barcelona, Spain. After the graduation, he was admitted to Conservatorio Superior de Música Óscar Esplá de Alicante as a senior and studied under Prof. Masters José Tomás. He also entered into Musik-Akademie der Stadt Basel, Switzerland in 1997, and studied under Prof. Oscar Ghiglia who is an heir of Segovia as well as a godfather of classical guitar and achieved the solisten diplom of Masters Course of Performance in 2000. And he learned the Basso Continuo known as Figured Bass or Thoroughbass in baroque music and performing technique of a lute that an instrument in Renaissance from a lutenist Peter Croton at the Schola Cantorum Basiliensis, the ancient music school. He also mastered the various genres of music since the ancient to the contemporary under the Masters such as G. Leonhardt, E. Schneider, G. Arriaga, H. Smith, and G. Kurtag.
Since the 3rd prize of guitar dept. in the Concurs Internacional de Música maria canals Barcelona in 1997 that entered into the WFIMC (World Federation of International Music Competitions) under UNESCO, Mr. Daekun Jang had been awarded about 20 times in the international music competitions in Spain, Mexico, Italy, Belgium, and Portugal including the Certamen Internacional de Guitarra Luys Milan until 2003. This is very rare record to be awarded a lot of prizes in the short period.
This music app contains vary famous instrumental songs from OST in the movies such as Cavatina (Theme of the Deer Hunter), Harold Arlen’s ‘Over the Rainbow’, Ennio Morricone’s ‘Cinema Paradiso’ and the essential songs of a guitar that can figure out his performing careers and academic orientation.
All of tracks in this app are made by Apple Lossless Encoding for the high definition sound, and the digital booklet explaining those repertoires is included in this app.
01. Romanza – Emilio Pujol
02. La Maja de Goya (arr. Daekun Jang) – Enrique Granados
03. Agua e Vinho – Egberto Gismonti
04. Alfonsina y el mar (arr. J. L. González) – Ariel Ramírez
05. Lágrima – Francisco Tárrega
06. Adelita – Francisco Tárrega
07. Mazurka – Francisco Tárrega
08. Marieta – Francisco Tárrega
09. Secret Love (arr. Toru Takemitsu) – Sammy Fain
10. Etude no. 17 op. 35 – Fernando Sor
11. Bagatelle no.5 op.43 (from Mes Ennuis Six Bagatelles) – Fernando Sor
12. Cavatina – Stanley Myers
13. El noi de la Mare – Miguel Llovet (Six Catalan Folksongs)
14. Canço del Lladre – Miguel Llovet (Six Catalan Folksongs)
15. El testament d’ Amelia – Miguel Llovet (Six Catalan Folksongs)
16. Lo rossinyol – Miguel Llovet (Six Catalan Folksongs)
17. L’ Hereu Riera – Miguel Llovet (Six Catalan Folksongs)
18. La nit de Nadal (el desembre congelat) – Miguel Llovet (Six Catalan Folksongs)
19. Tonadilla – Emilio Pujol
20. Tango – Emilio Pujol
21. Guajira – Emilio Pujol
22. Over the Rainbow (arr. Toru Takemitsu) – Harold Arlen
23. Cinema Paradiso (Love Theme, arr. Jiyul Park) – Ennio Morricone
* Bonus Track
24. Grandfather’s Clock (arr. Jiyul Park / Daekun Jang) – Henry Clay Work
- 1,99 €
- Category: Music
- Released: 23 September 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 228 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Developer: MobileTrigger Corporation
- © 2011 MobileTrigger Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.