Engadget for iPad: Tech news covering the world of consumer electronics
By AOL Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Engadget is the definitive source and final word for news on gadgets and technology. The site's team of expert editors and columnists cover the world of consumer electronics with unmatched passion and an obsessive attention to detail. From the latest smartphone news, to reviews and hands-on looks at laptops, HDTVs, gaming, and more, Engadget brings you all the tech news you need. The iPad app delivers that experience straight to your iPad, instantly.
• A non-stop, daily stream of all the news on Engadget, Engadget Mobile, and Engadget HD
• See features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
• Check out photo galleries of the latest gadgets
• Watch streaming video of "The Engadget Show" without leaving the app
• Share news, photos, videos, and other tech stories via Twitter, Facebook, and e-mail
• Get quick access to the Engadget Podcast
• Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news
• Commenting fully supported
• Saving feature to bookmark articles and view while offline
• Integrated mini web browser for viewing web content without leaving the app
• Intuitive and clear interface
What's New in Version 2.4.3
We're lining up more changes to the iPad app – so please stay tuned and keep the feedback coming!
• Built for iOS 7
• Comment count listed on the article level
• Double tap on articles to hide or show the navigation bar
• Removal of Distro option in the menu
• Bug fixes, performance improvements
- Category: News
- Updated: 23 October 2013
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: AOL Inc.
- © 2014 AOL Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.