By Daniel ALEMU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
English is arguably the most important language in the world today. English 101 makes learning the English language super simple and easy for beginners.
English 101 is an App that:
- Makes it easy for you to learn the texts and sounds of each letter of the Alphabet
- Gives you example words for each letter of the Alphabet with their sounds.
- Allows you to learn how Counting or Ordinal numbers are written and how they sound.
- Allows you to learn how Ranking numbers are written and how they sound.
Things you can do with English 101 App:
- Learn each letter of the English Alphabet
- Learn the Upper case and Lower case forms of each letter of the Alphabet
- Learn the sound of each letter of the alphabet by tapping on a letter.
- See a picture example for each letter of the alphabet.
- Tap on the picture example of each letter of the alphabet and hear how it sounds.
- Learn the basic numbers used in the English Alphabet.
- Learn how numbers are written differently depending on whether they are used to count things or to rank things.
- Tap on the word representing each Counting number and hear how it sounds
- Tap on the word representing each Ranking number and hear how it sounds.
- Additional content to make it even easier for you to learn English.
- Enhancements suggested by users
What's New in Version 2.0
- Bug fixes & Enhancements
- 1,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 November 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Daniel ALEMU
- © 2011 Daniel Alemu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.